It’s a great idea to play fun games with friends and family. But sometimes playing Uno or Monopoly gets boring.
If you’re craving for something more exciting, Laser Tag is the thing for you. If you’re in Maine or the surrounding area, you can check out the places in the list below.
1. Spare Time Entertainment
Contact: (207) 878-2695
You’ll probably be keen on trying the arcade games and maybe even bowl, but there’s no way you’ll want to leave without trying out their laser tag arena.
- For a small price, players of all ages can play
- Each round is 15-minutes
- The play area has a “Fallen City” theme
- The huge arena also has LED lights, fog, special effects, lasers, and music
Other activities to try out
- Game Zone with more than 58 updated arcade games!
- 22 bowling lanes
- Food and drink
One piece of advice we should always take is never to shy away from a great deal. So here’s a few that can help you out:
- Open play deals
- Sunday – “2 Buck Bowling”
- Monday – “Monday Play Day”
- Tuesday – “SIN (Service Industry Night)”
- Wednesday – you get 50% off on their event “Half Off Bowling, Games, and Laser Tag”
- Thursday – “Unlimited Fun”
- Friday and Saturday – Spare Time After Dary
(Find out more by clicking here.)
|Food and Fun Deal||1 Game Zone card for every entrée you purchase|
Only for dine-in customers
Monday to Thursday after 4:00 PM
|The Best of Spare Time Bundle||From 10:00 AM Monday to 5:00 PM Friday|
1 hour for bowling
1 laser tag game
1 Game Zone card
|50% Off Wednesdays||Every Wednesday starting 12:00 NN up to 12:00 MN|
50 % off on bowling, laser tag, and Game Zone games
|Spare Time Afterparty||Fridays and Saturdays from 11:00 PM to 1:00 AM|
Get unlimited bowling, shoe rental, light show, games, music, and more
Game Zone games are 50% off
Laser Tag games are cheaper
|Monday Play Day||Every Monday, from 9:00 PM to their closing time, you choose from these three different promos:|
Unlimited laser tag OR bowling
Unlimited laser tag AND bowling
Unlimited laser tag AND bowling PLUS unlimited arcade games
Why plan events with Spare Time Entertainment?
Spare Time can accommodate events such as birthdays, school outing activities, summer camp, corporate events, and even fundraisers. And they really make it easy!
- Easy online booking
- They’ll plan everything for you. Just bring the guests!
- A party host or server will be in charge. Completely stress-free.
- Three party packages to choose from: bowling, arcade games, and laser tag.
- It comes with Game Zone cards, soda, pizza, and more!
- Party add-ons are also available.
Looking for how to build a laser tag arena at home? Here’s our guide.
2. Monkey C Monkey Do
Location: 698 Bath Rd, Wiscasset, ME 04578, USA
Contact: (207) 882-6861
Monkey C Monkey Do will be reopening in May 2020. Until then, here’s what you can expect from this fun-filled park.
- Outdoor Tactical Laser Tag
- Full Course and Zip Lines
- Twin Zips and Giant Swing Pass
- Kids’ Course
- Seven-Zip Line Guided Tour
- Season Pass
- Ice Cream and Snacks
Outdoor Tactical Laser Tag
Team Building activities are always welcome in Monkey C Monkey Do. Here’s a quick overview.
- 4 arenas in the woods
- Arena 1 – Civil War
- Arena 2 – Desert Storm
- Arena 3 – Iwo Jima
- Arena 4 – Bunker Hill
- Maximum of 26 players.
- For 10 years old and up.
- Must wear appropriate outdoor clothing.
- Use closed-toe shoes (or boots if it has rained recently)
- Bug spray available
- Reservations are required
- Battle Rifle
- Burst Rifle
- Heavy Machine Gun
- Battle Canon
- Assault laser
There are also games with different objectives which will be exciting to try out. Don’t worry, facilitators will be there to help everyone out.
- Free for all
- Team Battle
Promos and packages
You can pay per person, and prices vary depending on how many hours you want to play. Their birthday party package for 12 guests also includes 2 hours of laser tag.
Party packages are available for all sorts of occasions such as private parties, summer camps, recreation centers, company outings, and church groups.
If you want to rent out their laser tag facilities, they’ll take them to you.
Simply contact them here to make your reservation. But it won’t be open until fall and spring as they’re unavailable during the summer.
Looking for best laser tag guns for your home activities? Here’s our round-up.
3. Hilltop Fun Center
Location: 165 Rt 108, Somersworth, NH 03878,
Contact: (603) 742-8068
I appreciate a place that cares about updating their facilities, which is why I think Hilltop Fun Center is a great place to check out!
- Their arena is 100% new and completely carpeted
- They also have a new theme, all LED lights, and a new sound system.
- LED vesting racks
- Scoreboard monitors
- Four brand new games available, and more coming!
- A computer will help players score points.
- Mounted wall targets will pop up for additional points
- 5 “sectors” for teams to take over and control
- Instructional videos for briefing
Each game of laser tag lasts for 30 minutes, including three 6-minute games and a one-minute break.
Their laser tag is quite advanced and unique as it uses software called C.H.I.P.S which stands for Competitive Human Interactive Player Software. The modes enhance and accelerate the games.
It’s easy to use and makes the game more challenging. The computer will randomly give the modes to players on both teams.
Later, all players will be given the modes during the game. Here’s a list of the modes:
- Spy mode
- Super Rapid-Fire
- Bonus Mode
- Freeze Ray
Just like the other entertainment centers mentioned, Hilltop Fun Center offers plenty of other activities, too!
- Mini Golf
- Driving Range
- Batting Cages
- Four Go-Kart Tracks
- Extreme Air Jumper
- Rock Wall
If you want to have a party, get-together, school outing, team-building, corporate events or any occasion you can think of, they’ll be happy to give you their best rates.
Just check out their promos here.
Look out for events and deals on their website. But these three deals below are the most popular:
- Friday & Saturday Night Specials
- Sunset Passes
- All Day “Superpass”
4. Dover Bowl
Location: 887 Central Avenue, Suite B, Dover, NH 03820,
Contact: (603) 742-9632
I love how the players aren’t the only ones excited about their laser tag facility. Dover Bowl is even more excited to show us their ALL NEW Delta Strike laser tag arena!
- They use the best laser tag technology available
- Up to 20 people can play (minimum of 2 people)
- Different gaming modes
- Players will be equipped with a vest and a blaster
- Targets can be shot at for effects and rewards
- Each game lasts for 30 minutes
Bring your friends and family to have a terrific time. Even if your grandma is too old to play laser tag, you should still bring her to spend time and, of course, play bingo.
- Arcade Games
- Bumper Cars
- Food and drinks
Don’t fret, birthday parties and other events are their specialties. As for the pizza, party supplies, party favors, they’ve got it covered.
They can even take care of the cake! Just make sure you bring the guests.
You can choose from different packages depending on what activities you want to include:
- Bowling Birthday
- Double the Fun (pick 2 games: bowling, laser tag, bumper cars)
- Ultimate Party (play all the games)
Want to book your party? Simply click here and fill out the form.
5. G-Force Adventures featuring G-Force Laser Tag
Website: 510 Wilson St, Brewer, ME 04412,
Contact: (207) 227-5562
If you’re ready to have fun all day long, then I definitely recommend G-Force Adventures. They have so many activities and if you want to try all of them out, you might have to keep coming back!
All the other activities are amazing, but let’s take a closer look at their laser tag facilities. Their blasters have an amazing range of 1800ft so you can basically use it anywhere.
Best of all, if you don’t want to hold the laser tag game on their site, they can bring their equipment to you! This also includes the staff and essentially, their whole laser tag services.
Laser tag games:
- Black Hawk Down
- Hunger Games
- And more
- For ages 6-96
- Everyone can play, even if you have limitations, their staff will help you out!
- G-Force representative will always be on-site
- To be safe, the equipment is always inspected before use
- Equipment is certified and checked every year
- G-Force Adventures is covered with a liability insurance
- All staff members are covered by Workman’s Compensation
I didn’t think it’s possible to have so many of these activities available in one place, but here it is:
- Archery Tag
- Hover ball (S.A.F.E. Archery)
- Bumper Soccer
- 150-foot Inflatable Military Style Obstacle Course
- 2 Person G-Force Sumo Wrestling
- G-Force Wipeout Balls Obstacle Course
- 6 Person G-Force Wrecking Ball
- Giant Bounce House / Jousting and Boxing Combo
- Giant 27-foot Inflatable Slide
- 22-foot Rock Climbing Inflatable Slide
- Crayon Toddler Bouncer
- Ultimate Twister64
- GaGa Ball
- Basketball Challenge
- Football Challenge
- Soccer Challenge
- Skee Ball Game
- G-Force Gyroscope
- Photo Booth
- And more!
They can definitely do all kinds of parties and events. Simply contact them on their website. Don’t forget to grab a coupon.